Thursday, August 14, 2014

Bout of Books 11.0 Goals

Bout of Books

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 18th and runs through Sunday, August 24th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 11 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog- From the Bout of Books team

Goals:

  • I am hoping to read at least a 100 pages a day 
  • I want to at least visit 5 new blogs everyday
Books I plan to read during the read-a-thon:




There of course might be other books as well depending on how fast I get through some of these but these are the ones I am going to try to stick to.

11 comments:

  1. Good Luck with your goals! I'm participating as well :)
    My Goals/TBR- http://angelica-2009.blogspot.com/2014/08/bout-of-books-110-goals-and-tbr.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Good luck to you as well. I looked at your tbr you have a lot of good books in there to read.

      Delete
  2. Night Circus is definitely one of my favorite books of all time but, fair warning, it takes a little while to get into.
    I'm participating in Bout of Books as well and am so excited! Eep! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the warning. I might have to read it with another book then to keep me going.

      Delete
  3. Oh, I've heard great things about The Night Circus! Hope you enjoy it and good luck! :)

    Here's what I'll be reading next week
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I enjoy it as well. I hope you have a good read- a- thon. The only one I have read from your Tbr pile is Insurgent very good though my favorite out of that trilogy is still Divergent... I love the cover edition you have very pretty.

      Delete
  4. Percy Jackson series is fun, although I hated the movies. Ugh, the worst acting ever =/. Hope you succeeds with your goals. Have fun, Raquel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I hope so too. I see you are reading the outlander series I am going to be starting the first book either at the end of this read-a-thon if I make it to it or at the end of this month. I'm so intimidated by these books because there so big but I know once I get into them I'm going to love them. Have you been watching the new tv series?

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really hope you like Percy. Rick Riordan is one of my favorite author.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete