Thursday, August 21, 2014

Bout of Books 11.0 Day 4 Update

Bout of Books

Currently Reading: 

  • The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

Books Completed:

  • Rise of the Gryphon by Sherrilyn Kenyon and Dianna Love
  • The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan
  • The Hidden Ones by Nancy Madore
Pages read today: 239

Total pages read: 957

Books to read:

  • Elixir by Ted Galdi
  • Four by Veronica Roth

Toughts:

A good reading day if I say so myself. Glad to have another book finished now to dive into The Night Circus. I am loving it so far I think the reason being is because I love the circus so much. Also I have been posting on blogs and checking out as many new blogs as possible so I am definitely doing that goal as well. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're loving The Night Circus! I haven't read it myself, but my coblogger really enjoyed it, and it's been on my shelf FOREVER.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely pick it up. I see you and your coblogger are competing against each other in Bout of Books that sounds like a lot of fun. Stressful if you want to win but fun. Hope you win!

      Delete