Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Bout of Books 11.0: Day 2 Update

Bout of Books

Currently Reading: 

  • The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
  • The Hidden Ones by Nancy Madore

Books Completed:

  • Rise of the Gryphon by Sherrilyn Kenyon and Dianna Love
  • The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan
Pages read today: 227

Total pages read: 548

Books to read:

  • Elixir by Ted Galdi
  • Four by Veronica Roth

Toughts:

I didn't read as much as yesterday but that is because I didn't get very much sleep so I got a huge headache which then made me sick feeling. The Night Circus is real interesting but definitly not a book to read when sleepy so I had to switch to The Hidden Ones. 

4 comments:

  1. I really love the Night Circus, hope you enjoy it too. Seems like you've made some great progress already. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I am enjoying it so far. It is keeping me highly intrigued.

      Delete
  2. Sleep deprivation is one of my main problems during read-a-thons. You are doing a great job so far. Enjoy the rest of Bout of Books and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks yea I am noticing that but if it was just because of reading I wouldn't have minded. I had to stay up to wait for a guy to install a new air conditioner and of course they couldn't come early in the morning when I am usually up no they have to come during the middle of the day when I am supposed to be sleeping lol. Working Overnight problems:)

      Delete