Monday, August 18, 2014

Bout of Books 11.0: Day 1 Update

Bout of Books

Currently Reading: 

  • The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan
  • The Hidden Ones by Nancy Madore

Books Completed:

  • Rise of the Gryphon by Sherrilyn Kenyon and Dianna Love
Pages read today: 321

Total pages read: 321

Books to read:

  • The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
  • Elixir by Ted Galdi
  • Four by Veronica Roth

Toughts:

I think I did really good for the first day. Finished one book I had started and mostly through another. I also did look at atleast five other peoples blogs yesterday and made sure to comment on there Tbr's. People are reading so many good books! I hope to keep up this good pace through out the week.

2 comments:

  1. I also want to read Four!... although I don't currently own a copy of it, so I'm not going to be reading it for the readathon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only reason I added it to my reading list last minute is I feel I need something short in between all of these larger books. :)

      Delete