Saturday, August 23, 2014

Bout of Books 11.0: Day 6 Update

Bout of Books

Currently Reading: 

  • Elixir by Ted Galdi

Books Completed:

  • Rise of the Gryphon by Sherrilyn Kenyon and Dianna Love
  • The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan
  • The Hidden Ones by Nancy Madore
  • The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
  • Four by Veronica Roth
Pages read today: 292

Total pages read: 1,572


Toughts:

Again another good reading day! I just started Elixir but it only has 244 pages so I should be able to get through those by the end of the day... I hope. The Night circus was just sooooo gooood. I loved it and glad I was able to finish it today. I wish there was a movie to this that was just as beautiful or even better if I am wishing for things I wish for the actual circus itself. Being a person that is up overnight it would be perfect for me. 

6 comments:

  1. I have The Night Circus on my TBR too and I still haven't got to it!! Great progress! Good luck for the last day!
    Really like your blog, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I'm glad you like it. You should definitely get to The Night Circus. Highly recommend.

      Delete
  2. Great job on finishing so many books. The night circus sounds like a good book. Happy reading and good luck on this last day!

    Bout of books - Mel@thedailyprophecy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great reading! How was Four? I really need to read The Night Circus!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete