Sunday, August 24, 2014

Bout of Books 11.0: Day 7 Update

Bout of Books

Currently Reading: 

  • Elixir by Ted Galdi
  • Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare

Books Completed:

  • Rise of the Gryphon by Sherrilyn Kenyon and Dianna Love
  • The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan
  • The Hidden Ones by Nancy Madore
  • The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
  • Four by Veronica Roth
Pages read today: 75

Total pages read: 1,647

Toughts:

Didn't get many pages read today like I wanted to. I think the reason why is because I was really thinking that Elixir was going to be captivating and really pull me in and be a fast read. That is not what happened. So after a grueling read of 50 pages I switched to Clockwork Angel, which is a very good read so far. But by the time I started reading this I was getting tired so I slept a lot and didn't get much read. 

8 comments:

  1. How's the Clockwork Angel?I haven't read the Infernal Devices,I am a bit fed up with shadowhunters,I guess,but I've heard a lot of good things about the series.
    I hope you loved the read-a-thon as much as I did,Raquel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its pretty good so far. I've read the mortal instruments series and I didn't much like the 2nd and 3rd book I am glad it wasn't just a trilogy other wise I wouldn't have liked it as much I think. I did have a good read-a-thon and can't wait for the next one.

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you love The Night Circus. It's my most favorite book, ever. Sooooooo beautiful! I wish it were real as well!! I adore that book. Congrats on a successful BoB. Here's my Bout of Books 11 ~ Wrap Up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh The Infernal Devices! One of my favorite trilogies. Hope you're enjoying Clockwork Angel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job! I loved Clockwork Angel and the Percy Jackson series. I have heard good things about Night Circus, I may have to try that one soon.

    ReplyDelete