Friday, August 22, 2014

Bout of Books 11.0: Day 5 Update

Bout of Books

Currently Reading: 

  • The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
  • Four by Veronica Roth

Books Completed:

  • Rise of the Gryphon by Sherrilyn Kenyon and Dianna Love
  • The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan
  • The Hidden Ones by Nancy Madore
Pages read today: 323

Total pages read: 1,280

Books to read:

  • Elixir by Ted Galdi

Toughts:

I got a whole bunch of reading done today! I flew through Four and am almost done with that, will be finishing that tomorrow and maybe even The Night Circus. I don't think I will be finishing Elixir by the end of this read-a-thon but it will be close. If I can read as much as I did today for tomorrow I might get through it but we will see. Also I broke into the thousands for pages read. Feeling so accomplished today!

13 comments:

  1. You're doing great! How are you liking the Night Circus? I've been on the fence about reading that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving it so far! If you love the circus and a little mystery then this is definitely the book for you.

      Delete
  2. Oooh, I loved The Night Circus... Good Luck for the remaining day(s). I am yet to read Four. I am stopping myself from reading it. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why are you stopping your self from reading it. I am liking it his POV is a lot better in this books compared to Allegiant. I can't wait to see how The Night Circus ends. I hope not sad.

      Delete
  3. I thoroughly enjoyed The Night Circus! Keep up the great reading and keep on having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job so far. Over 1000 pages read :) Keep it up and happy reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I hope I can get through the rest of my books before the read-a-thon is over.

      Delete
  5. How's Four?I really want to read the book.After reading Destroy Me,I never miss novellas written from the guy's POV.I am dying to read a book through Tobias' mind.
    Keep it up,Raquel!Happy Reading:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I actually just finished it. I liked reading from Tobias' POV and it was done better I think then in Allegiant. He seems more real in these short stories.

      Delete
  6. OMG HOW WAS FOUR? I didn't really like how the series went towards the end but that doesn't stop my OCD self to want to buy Four and complete the collection =P The Night Circus is gorgeous, enjoy reading! :))

    Alicia @ Summer Next Top Story

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually didn't mind the ending in Allegiant, I know why everyone hated it... but I kind of understood why it had to happen that way. She wouldn't have been happy anywhere... not really... things were just too much. I didn't like how similar Four's and Tris's voice were in the last book. In these short stories it's much better I think. Definitely worth getting I think.

      Delete