Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Camp NaNoWriMo Winner!

Whew that was a rough couple of weeks there. But now I am an official winner! Look at that I got a badge and everything to show off! My goal was 30k for this month and I surpassed it hitting 30,627 words on 4/29/2014. I do have one more day and do plan to write at the virtual write in with the NaNoWriMo people over at youtube.

But I did it Yippie *throws confetti* Everyone should party now!

Okay now that, that is done I will be having to finish the book. I only wrote thirty thousand words now I have to keep going and finish it. I am not sure if I will keep writing this one next month or set it a side till next camp which will be in July. I do have another book I am working on called Outcast so I can choose between these to to write. I will not be writing as much in May but I plan to get some words written down.

I will keep the counter up for this April to show what my final tally is after tomorrows word count. See if I got any farther.  Also if you click on the writings tab I will keep the word counts up to date when I do write on any of my works in progress. I think in May my main goal is to go back to editing my first novel and finish that so I can get it out to friends and family so they can read it.

Hope all of you are doing well with your writings, readings, or whatever your pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment