Thursday, April 3, 2014

Baby shower pictures/ Camp NaNoWriMo

 I went to a friends baby shower this last weekend. and she had two cakes there. They both were super cute. She want's the gender of the baby to be a surprise so that is why the cake is asking what will it bee?
I had such a great time and miss hanging out with her. I can't wait till the end of the month which is when she is due so that I can buy him or her the cutest outfit. Also got to talk to a woman who has lived in Arkansas. So we talked to her about the places we are checking into to possibly live. Since we are looking into moving there or to Oklahoma. Possibly. Nothings for sure yet of course.
 This is my friend and her sister having fun at the party! She did a great job setting up the whole thing.
Here she is opening up her first present!


Camp NaNoWriMo:

So I have just started writing and have written about three pages worth so far. Of course I am doing this long hand so when I do get some of it typed up I will update the word count. It is going well so far. I will also put up an excerpt when I get it typed up. Already I know there are going to be some interesting problems happening to my main character. I'm not sure how they are going to pan out but will figure it out once I get there I suppose.

I have a feeling this book will probably end up around 75,000 words instead of the 50k I stated for the month but I'm hoping to get at least 50k in for this month. There is just a lot to it a lot that will need explaining. Especially since most of it deals in the past.

Well that's all I got for now. Until next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment