Friday, May 2, 2014

Busy month for May

Okay so I didn't write any more than what I finished with on 4/29/14 for Camp NaNoWriMo. The point is though that I won! I have a busy reading month ahead of me, and some how I still have to make time for some editing. I have to finish up editing my first book so I can send it in for two free paperback copies so I can have people read my story. Along with that I will be going to Lazerfest, I plan to have an awesome time listening to all 15 bands. My significant other is making me go see my first Godzilla movie and going to the midnight premier so that will be exciting.

 Other than that I will just be reading lots of books. I have two books that I won in giveaways that I will be doing extensive reviews on, if you want to know which two books just click on the reviews button at the top and you can find out more about the books there. I also am just starting The way of the Shadows by Brent Weeks. It is a Fantasy book with assassins, it is part of a trilogy and I have the whole set and thought it was about time I start this. Caitlin from A Bit of a Bookworm on youtube decided she wanted to start a book buddy read along. So I decided to read this with her and her other friend on goodreads. I will also be putting up an extensive review on this at the end of the month since we will be reading and discussing this book through the whole month. Also I plan to read my TBR pick of the month which was Blood Trinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon and Diana Love. I also might be reading one or two more books depending on the reading groups that I am in and what books they choose. If I have them on my TBR pile I will definitely be picking them up to read if I have to go purchase them I might or might not. I also really want to read Fire and Flood by Victoria Scott there is a goodreads group reading this for the month of May as well but I am not sure if I will get to this one or not.

What books are you planning on reading this month?

I think that is all that there is to report I hope you all look forward to those reviews I will be doing. I am thinking of doing a youtube video review on The school for good and evil and the second book The school for good and evil: A world without princes by Soman Chainani. Now lets see how much of this I can get done this month. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment