- Memory of Water by Emmi Itaranta
- Rebel by Amy Tintera
- Into the Land of the Unicorns by Bruce Coville
- Orgins: The Fire by Debra Driza (short story)
- Reboot by Amy Tintera
Books To Read:
- MILA 2.0 by Debra Driza
- Renegade: MILA 2.0 by Debra Driza (Possibly if I like the series)
- Fire Bound by Sherrilyn Kenyon and Dianna Love (Short story)
- The Way of the Shadows by Brent Weeks (I can't start reading this again till this Wednesday because of being part of a buddy read)
Pages Read Since Last Update: 283
Total Pages Read: 747
Time Spent Reading Today: About 3 hours
Since I work overnight tonight I will be trying to get a lot of reading done at this time. Then that means though that I won't be reading a lot during the day due to sleeping. I have a Midnight movie showing that I am going tomorrow so I definitely need to make sure I get enough sleep. I hope to read a little though when I wake up. I hope to have Rebel read by the end of tomorrow or really close. Depends on how much of Memory of Water I read as well.
I hope you all are having a good reading week so far. What are you reading?