Saturday, May 17, 2014

Bout of Books 10.0 - Day 6

Bout of Books

Currently Reading:

  • MILA 2.0 by Debra Driza

Books Completed:

  • Into the Land of the Unicorns by Bruce Coville
  • Orgins: The Fire by Debra Driza (short story)
  • Reboot by Amy Tintera
  • Rebel by Amy Tintera
  • Memory of Water by Emmi Itaranta

Books To Read:

  • Renegade: MILA 2.0 by Debra Driza (Possibly if I like the series)
  • Fire Bound by Sherrilyn Kenyon and Dianna Love (Short story)
  • The Way of the Shadows by Brent Weeks (Buddy read)

Pages Read Since Last Update: 319

Total Pages Read: 1469

Time Spent Reading Today: About 4 hour

Thoughts: Finished the book I wanted to. Now I hope to finish Mila 2.0 and get a good chunk of The Way of the Shadows done. I am almost done with both books but I have a feeling I will only finish one before the end of Bout of Books. I had a great time this readathon and can't wait to participate in another! I might also try to read the short story Fire Bound tomorrow and add that to my read list. 

Let me know how you guys are doing and what you are reading.

1 comment: