Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Bout of Books 12 - Update Day 2

Bout of Books


Currently Reading: 

  • Broken Skies by Theresa Kay

Books Completed:

  • The Gunslinger by Stephen King
Pages read today: 160

Total pages read: 310

Books to read:

  • Firefight by Brandon Sanderson
  • A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray
  • Outlander by Diana Gabaldon - Read 125 pages
  • Aesop's Fables by Aesop- Read 50 pages

Toughts:

Definitely felt worse with my cold today, since I could barely get any sleep with my stuffy nose and cough. But I did finish up the gunslinger and was proud of myself for that since it was a bit boring and now plan on reading some more on Broken Skies and starting Firefight. Though I am afraid I will read more of Firefight since I have been wanting to read this book for quiet a while now.

I hope you all are doing well with your reading and reading goals. Keep it up! What are you currently reading?

2 comments:

  1. Eek...It's tough trying to do a read-a-thon when your sick. I had a migraine almost all day on Monday and I almost didn't read, but I really wanted to get some pages done.

    You did great, btw. I hope you feel better soon!
    Vonnie's Reading Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks yea it is tough to do much of anything when not feeling well I hope you are feeling better from your migraine I have never had one but I hear that they are horrible.

      Delete