Monday, July 28, 2014

Bout of Books 11

That's right guys I am back and doing Bout of Books again! After a not so good writing month for July .... lets just admit it I was doomed from the get go. But now I am back and ready to dive into those fantasy worlds and forget about reality yet again! There is still plenty of time to sign up.


Bout of Books

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 18th and runs through Sunday, August 24th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 11 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog- From the Bout of Books team

I will be adding goals later on since it is still a little ways away. But I can't wait to do this read-a-thon, I had so much fun last time I did this and hope to read even more for this Bout of Books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment