Monday, January 27, 2014

I received my book today!!!!!!!!!

Look that's my name there on the cover! Now time to read through this copy and perfect the paperbacks I will eventually receive for friends and family to read. This was the first time doing this so I learned a lot from the experience and will make some changes and hopefully have a great book to sell when I do decide to self publish.

And I also wanted to give a big Thank You to my friend Laura for doing the design of the cover for me! I couldn't have done it with out you! 

 I'M SO HAPPY!!!!! *happy snoopy dance*



I also made a youtube video for the first time the other day on a book haul for this month. If you did not catch all the titles to the books in the video I will post them here now.

  • Dark Bites By Sherrilyn Kenyon
  • Shadow Kiss: Graphic Novel By Richelle Mead
  • Shadow and Bone By Leigh Bardugo
  • Game Slaves By Gard Skinner
  • The Demon King By Cinda William Chima
  • The Exiled Queen By Cinda William Chima
  • The Gray Wolf Throne By Cinda William Chima
  • The Crimson Crown By Cinda William Chima

No comments:

Post a Comment