Monday, January 9, 2017

Bout of Books 18: Update Day 6 & 7

Bout of Books 18

Currently Reading: 

  • Golden Son by Pierce Brown
  • Gemina by Amie Kaufman

Books Completed:

  • The Wide Window by Lemony Snicket
  • Saga Volume 1 by Brian K. Vaughan
  • Brighter Than the Sun by Darynda Jones 
  • Saga Volume 2 by Brian K. Vaughan
  • Saga Volume 3 by Brian K. Vaughan
  • Saga Volume 4 by Brian K. Vaughan
  • The Miserable Mill by Lemony Snicket

Other Goals Completed:

  • 1/2 Challenges Completed
  • 4/5 Blogs visited yesterday
  • 7/3 Books Completed
Pages read today: 270

Total pages read: 1,429

Books to read:


Thoughts:
So I got another book in and got some more Gemina read just before being done with bout of books! It was a great reading time. I hope everyone did well and accomplished so many things. I didn't get to complete the challenges goal that I wanted to but I did read many different things and completed more books than I thought I would so I call it a win. How did everyone else do?

No comments:

Post a Comment