Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Review: The Ghost and the Graveyard (Book #1) by Genevieve Jack

Genre: Paranormal Romance, Urban Fantasy
Published: September 8, 2012
Publisher: Luna Publishing
Pages: 303

Source: Own
Synopsis:
**The Ghost and The Graveyard is a funny, exciting, and sexy read intended for adults. Due to sexual content, language, and violence this book is recommended for ages 18+**

Grateful Knight isn't looking for love when she moves into a rent-free house on the edge of a graveyard. At twenty-two, all she wants is to recover financially so she can move back to the city where she belongs.

But sparks fly when the gorgeous cemetery caretaker, Rick, introduces himself and mentions his suspicion that her new house might be haunted. Her attraction to him seems supernatural, and despite her resolve to not get involved, she literally can't keep her hands off him.

When things in Grateful's house start moving on their own, another man enters her life, Logan, a sexy ghost with a dark secret. He says Rick isn't what he seems, and indulging her passion for him could cost her soul.

One thing's for sure, magical forces are at work in the tiny town of Red Grove, and they're converging on Grateful. Life will never be the same once she's forced to choose between the ghost and the graveyard.

My Rating:
★★
Review:
All reviews and opinions are my own.

Even though I found some flaws with this book it was still a good one and I am glad I finally got to it. I needed a ghost book and a friend who was also reading this one reminded me that I still had this one on my kindle and have not read it yet, so I decided to pick it up since she liked it so well.

I will say Grateful got on my nerves a lot she just couldn't get enough of Rick and that kind of bothered me especially since she basically swore off men because of her Ex, and then what is the first thing she does, jumps on Rick. I don't get good vibes from Rick yet I don't know if he will grow on me or what as I continue the series or if he will prove that he is actually bad. Now Logan I actually did like as long as he wasn't being jealous and what not.

I am still very interested in where this is going there are a lot of questions left unanswered and I must know more. I am glad she has a best friend though to help her with everything, isn't that what best friends are for? 


No comments:

Post a Comment