Sunday, January 10, 2016

Bout of Books: Update Day 5, 6, and 7

Bout of Books

Currently Reading: 

  • The Waste Lands by Stephen King
  • Paramour for the Devil by Savannah Hill

Books Completed:

  • Tempting Danger by Eileen Wilks
  • Mercury Striking by Rebecca Zanetti
Pages read Day 5: 116
Pages read Day 6: 0
Pages read Day 7: 153

Total pages read: 799

Thoughts:
Okay so I combined all of the posts together from this weekend since I didn't get up and write one the other days. Day 6 was pretty much a bust I was super busy and not able to get any reading in that day but the other ones were pretty normal reading days. Overall I wanted to read more but being three weeks away from getting ready for a my wedding it is a little overwhelming. Finished two books for this challenge and started the other two on my list so there was a lot of progress. 

6 comments:

  1. Yay to completing 2 books, especially when you're getting ready for your big day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing that with such a busy schedule, you managed to complete so many pages! Congrats on the progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on finishing 2 books despite being busy! I hope you had fun participating in this read-a-thon.

    ReplyDelete