Monday, January 4, 2016

Bout of Books 15: Update Day 1

Bout of Books

Currently Reading: 

  • Mercury Striking by Rebecca Zanetti
  • Tempting Danger by Eileen Wilks

Books Completed:

  • none
Pages read today: 65

Total pages read: 65

Books to read:

  • Paramour for the Devil by Savannah Hill
  • The Waste Lands by Stephen King
Thoughts:
I didn't get much reading done today because I was so tired from last night and not feeling to well but hopefully I can make up for it today or the next couple of days. Other than that both of my books are pretty good so far, though I am getting sucked into Tempting Danger a little bit more than the other one.

8 comments:

  1. Good luck with your goals! Any reading is a win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you shouldn't feel too bad. I've read very little lately and right now I'm happy if I get to read even 50 pages in a day. It's nice to see that someone else is planning to read some Dark Tower too. I'm actually now reading the last volume in the series. Well, re-reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How did you like the series as a whole? I did not like the first book at all but the second book was pretty good I am hoping it just gets better and better with each book.

      Delete
    2. My favorites are probably the second and the third book, but it's one of my favorite series so I love all the parts.

      Delete
    3. Okay good then I will fly through this third book.

      Delete
  3. You are doing awesome, especially with feeling under the weather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I am trying. Yea doing anything when your not feeling well is hard but hopefully if I keep pushing through it I will be better for it.

      Delete