Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Bout of Books 17: Update Day 2

Bout of Books

Currently Reading: 

  • Dragonbane by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Books Completed:

  • Merciless II: The Exorcism of Sophia Flores by Danielle Vega
  • Vampire Shift by Tim O'Rourke
Pages read today: 218

Total pages read: 478

Books to read:

  • The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa
Thoughts:
I am on a roll! Another book down, now I know today I probably won't be able to finish Dragonbane since I am only like 20 pages into it but I should finish it by the next day and get a good start possibly on the next one. I love these challenges that push me. I also hope tomorrow when I have more time to check out other peoples blogs and see how they are doing this read-a-thon. Hope you are all doing well let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment