Sunday, August 23, 2015

Bout of Books 14: Update Day 7

Bout of Books

Currently Reading: 

  • Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Books Completed:

  • Third Grave Dead Ahead by Darynda Jones
  • Cross Keys by Ally Shields
  • Spider's Revenge by Jennifer Estep
  • Aesop's Fables by Aesop
Pages read today: 150

Total pages read: 1,138

Thoughts:
So I finished off Aesop's Fables and Spider's Revenge today and instead of picking up the last book I had on my list I decided to start Opposition for a few challenges I am doing this month and also to finish off a series. I didn't get very far into it but I hope it is a good ending for the series. As far as the Bout of Books as a whole I think I did pretty well. Got a lot of books read and also made myself read through all the Aesop Fables before the end of the year. That is one yearly challenge I can check off the list. Let me know how you did down below. How many books did you get through?

Challenge:
3 Books I recommend that I read this year.

5 comments:

  1. Oh! Did First Grave on the Right get a new cover? Congrats on reading over 1,000 pages!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... I am not sure that is just the one I have on my book it is the paperback edition so possibly.

      Delete
  2. You've read a lot. I wish I was able to do that. Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've read a lot. I wish I was able to do that. Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete