1. Nominate 15 other bloggers relatively new to blogging. (I'll nominate as many as I can find that are relatively new on my list)
2. Let the bloggers know that you've nominated them.
3. Share 10 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.
Cynthia @ Bingeing on books
Mishma @ Chasing Faerytales
Fari and Kitty @ My Little Corner For Books
Alex @ The Book's Buzz
Please check out these wonderful people as well. I love
stalking *cough cough* I mean following them and seeing what they have to say about books and other things.
Also note to self next bout of books make one of my goals about checking out lots of blogs new and old!
1.Since many did fears in their random facts I might as well say mine. Shh don't make fun of mine. I am terrified of marriage and getting pregnant/having a baby. Give me a spider or anything else to fight any day and I will do it, but I am working on the marriage fear. I have been with my boyfriend for 9 years now and he is hoping to get us married on our 10th anniversary. Not sure how he is going to make that happen though. The baby thing isn't going to happen though if I ever do want a kid I will adopt most likely.
2.I have a piano and have taken many years of lessons, but rarely play it now. Though when I do I either play Christmas music, Jazz, or Disney songs.
3. I like to mess with or watch things that scare me. For the most part this deals with scary movies. But I also like dabbling with paranormal stuff, though nothing ever comes of it. Sad to say.
4. There are only two things I believe in myself and death. I have been asked many times of what I believe in if I don't believe in a being. So I plainly tell them I believe in myself since that is the only one I have ever had to rely on to get me out of problems. Some don't think I can just believe in myself so then I brought up death since everything alive comes to that end eventually.
5. I love thunderstorms and rain.
6. I really hope to publish one of my books someday (hopefully people will like and read them).
7. If I didn't have surgery done on my ears when I was little I would have been deaf by now. I had to have skin grafts put over my eardrums because I had holes in them.
8. I am left handed.
9. Though I have been through mental, physical, and sexual abuse I will not let that determine my future. I deal with a lot of anger, anger I hope no one ever has to feel like I do. I keep myself surrounded by love and things that make me happy and get rid of the stuff that upsets me. Sometimes that is hard to do since life is full of upsetting things but for the most part if they are really upsetting me then it is something that can be changed usually.
10. I have never drank alcohol (sips to taste don't count :) since I don't really like any of it), smoked, or have done drugs. Sadly I have learned from my family what not to do and have tried to turn that into a positive.
Whew okay done with that. Do you feel like you know me better? Maybe a little to well? Sorry I tried to keep some of them light. I guess I just feel like some of the amazing things have happened because of my past and though I wish that on no one it is what made me, me. Hope you have a wonderful day and stay warm! If you already live some where warm (unlike me :( ) please send your weather to me.
Also let me know if there is something else you would like to know. I am free to answer any other questions as well.